Is the Tennessee part of this forum dead?

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chattanooga here on the Georgia,Alabama line. The relics are there you just have to study hard and don't tell anyone or you will be run over. I like artifacts,relics and gold. SGetting into some creek hunting in the summers and that is fun. Happy Hunting.

Murrell gang

Aug 16, 2011
Jackson , Tenn
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,bounty hunter tracker 4,Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy! from the hub city jackson , Tenn.Do ok looking in Bemis old mill town made in 1901.

bikemachanic

Mar 5, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
waynesboro here.im gonna float the buffalo and check the sandbars. you guys know there's gotta be some bling in there. hey i got a "tip" for you guys .my daddy was a Ragland who grew up around brush creek and watertown during the depression. he took me to one of his old delapidated home=places at possum holler. as we were leaving he pointed down an old wagon road and said."there was a story of an old man who got beat up and died but before he died he said he hid some loot in the cobblestone wall along side the road." this was in possum holler.he said people looked for it but never heard anything else. good luck.

teresat

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2013
NW Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are in NW Tennessee, in Dyer County. We are about 90 miles north of Memphis. Anybody in our area? We are just getting started in MD. Would love to also go geode hunting, crystal mining, and gold prospecting.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Howdy from Nashville. I actually don't think I've been to the state forums here on TN,will have to check from time to time now.

primetime21

Mar 10, 2013
I'm about 45 min south of Nashville in Columbia. Just found this forum and I've learned a lot from you guys

got2dig

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2012
Mid-Tenn
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
primetime21, I'am just up the road in Sprin Hill. And lets see if we can do some digging. I hunt week days most of the time and have some good spots here. PM me and lets see if we can get out and dig.

adaminnh

Oct 8, 2012
Franklin new Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live in somerville. I've only lived in TN for a couple months so im not very familiar with many towns. I mostly work around bartlett, germantown,cordova etc. If someones around my neck of the woods wants hunting partner hit me up.

walker614

May 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bartlett area here. Been MDing for a little over a month now. Still looking for good areas to hunt.

Chris W.

freddy78

Feb 25, 2013
Shelbyille TN
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shelbyville here

Sent from my LG-LS980 using TreasureNet

adaminnh

Oct 8, 2012
Franklin new Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bartlett area here. Been MDing for a little over a month now. Still looking for good areas to hunt.

Chris W.

Hey walker614..I moved back to nh back in December, but can tell you one of the places I went. The big park in bartlett next to fire station that has the coi pond. Lotta clad there but a couple silver rosies and a Washington. I only worked small areas a few times..and slowly. Don't know what machine you're running, but my ace350 gives weird iffy tones that bounce all over the indicators. Dig those iffy signals! All of em. More often than not..its can slaw deep...but maybe...just maybe...there be treasure in your hole.

walker614

May 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey walker614..I moved back to nh back in December, but can tell you one of the places I went. The big park in bartlett next to fire station that has the coi pond. Lotta clad there but a couple silver rosies and a Washington. I only worked small areas a few times..and slowly. Don't know what machine you're running, but my ace350 gives weird iffy tones that bounce all over the indicators. Dig those iffy signals! All of em. More often than not..its can slaw deep...but maybe...just maybe...there be treasure in your hole.

Are you referring to Freeman park? I've been there twice and found a lot of clad. Got a few other parks on mind. As well as the fairgrounds, that's where I found my first Rosie.

I'm running with a Garrett AT Pro. Still learning the tones but I love it so far.

Chris W.

adaminnh

Oct 8, 2012
Franklin new Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Honestly don't know the name of the park. Its near corner if stage and alturia. I found most places I went was usually successful...at least for lots of clad. I don't think dirt fishing is real big in that area. I went out quite often and never saw anyone else to buddy up with. More pickins for you pal! Good luck

walker614

May 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. Been doing ok so far with the clad.

Chris W.

walker614

May 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I looked up that park. It's not freeman but I have been eyeing it. I will be sure to go check it out. Thanks for the info.

Chris W.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread