What's new

Is there no pride left?

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
4,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....the plan was to go out for a half hour and
just "stretch' the knee a tad. With Marie at her mother's I just zipped over to
a local school to get my fix. A light snow had been failing all day but didn't
stay......didn't cover up this! What ever happend to pride in your school?
Something is not being taught to our young students.....your
children!
002-2.jpg

Anyway
hit a few coins, scratched my head and had a few deep Bluenoser moments;
1.
This mess was enough to help me decide never to donate to a school fund.
2. I
know they make bolt action rifles for left handers but why doesn't my beloved
Garrett make left hand
detectors?
003-2.jpg
 
Sad. One reason I like detecting school yards is that they usually contain minimal trash. Guess that's not universal.
 
In all fairness, it could have been a barrel blown over by the wind or animals in the rubbish.
If you visit on more than one occasion and see the same thing, then I might have a stronger opinion...I'm just sayin'...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom