What's new

Is this a belt buckle

foundation hunter

Full Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
193
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Terryville
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Found this in my front yard it has a pat. date April 10,70.
 

Attachments

  • buckle 001.webp
    buckle 001.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 315
Looks like a keyhole.
 
Upvote 0
Hey thats part of a chastity belt!!! ;D
 
Upvote 0
How big is it? If it is small , I would say it's part of a locking dog collar .
 

Attachments

  • Picture 002 (2).webp
    Picture 002 (2).webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 224
  • Picture 003.webp
    Picture 003.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 207
Upvote 0
mojjax said:
How big is it? If it is small , I would say it's part of a locking dog collar .

I believe you got it mojjax. :thumbsup: I still can't find any patent info on it though, which is strange. Of coarse it was not uncommon to get the wrong patent dates on stuff either.
 
Upvote 0
Yeap I agree Mojjax got it :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom