4 4runner Jr. Member Joined Nov 26, 2013 Messages 41 Reaction score 41 Golden Thread 0 Location Savannah, Ga Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #1 Upvote 0
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,990 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #2 Does not look like one to me. Good luck and keep hunting!
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Dec 3, 2013 #3 4runner, I think that is a pork skin. Just kidding. Not quite a drill, though. Way to look out.
4 4runner Jr. Member Joined Nov 26, 2013 Messages 41 Reaction score 41 Golden Thread 0 Location Savannah, Ga Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 3, 2013 Thread Owner #4 now that you mention it, it does look like a pork skin!
catherine1 Bronze Member Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 1,817 Reaction score 1,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #5 Pork skin! LOL!!
dasabighole Full Member Joined Sep 11, 2006 Messages 230 Reaction score 171 Golden Thread 0 Location North Alabama Detector(s) used Nautilus / Tesoro/T2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #6 This time I think PORK SKIN. You metal detect? Around Savannah you sure should. I used to tear it up down there.
This time I think PORK SKIN. You metal detect? Around Savannah you sure should. I used to tear it up down there.