What's new

Is this a button of some sort?

scratcher

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
463
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
This was found at a remote site producing lots of oldies. I assume it is a more recent button of some kind. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • newfinds 004.webp
    newfinds 004.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 271
  • newfinds 009.webp
    newfinds 009.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 250
  • newfinds 010.webp
    newfinds 010.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 252
  • newfinds 004.webp
    newfinds 004.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 253
  • newfinds 009.webp
    newfinds 009.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 255
  • newfinds 010.webp
    newfinds 010.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 241
I thought about that too, but the material would have to be very thick. It isn't made like the ones I am familiar with. It also has a floral design under the inlay? Thanks for the response.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
2
Views
191
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas??
Replies
6
Views
722

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom