What's new

Is this a button?

Coin Addict

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
30
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD , Fisher F5 , Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found in a field
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1139_1.webp
    DSCN1139_1.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 666
  • DSCN1134_1.webp
    DSCN1134_1.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 678
It appears to be a coin or flat button. But to be sure we need a smaller picture. It looks as if the shank is broken off.
 
Upvote 0
Ok Thank you, I shrunk the picture . Its definitely not a coin though.
 
Upvote 0
yep,concave one piece....whats it say on the back??
 
Upvote 0
Now that I can see it better, I believe it came off a piece of saddlery. Charles Harris showed us a picture of it on the leather. Notice the rim on the back of the button. That is why we think it came off a leather strap.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom