What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Is this a civil war id tag

mjb Mike

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2021
Messages
1,069
Reaction score
3,299
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern mayland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a post on here of someone finding a civil war id tag and it looked like one I found I thought it was just an old Boy Scout tag or something can’t make out anything on the front the back seems to be filled with lead or something else I did find a U.S. calvery rosette in the same area thanks for any help
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1644.webp
    IMG_1644.webp
    978.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1643.webp
    IMG_1643.webp
    632.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1640.webp
    IMG_1640.webp
    1,008.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1641.webp
    IMG_1641.webp
    1,003.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1642.webp
    IMG_1642.webp
    979.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1639.webp
    IMG_1639.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1645.webp
    IMG_1645.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 93
Not an ID tag, but not sure what it is. The other piece is a bit boss.
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom