R RelicHunterBob Jr. Member Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Brookline, NH Detector(s) used White's TDI, DFX Nov 24, 2008 #1 I found this in Virginia where I also found some Eagle GS & I buttons. It is just over 9" long and the top T part is 2". Thanks for looking. HH Bob K Attachments Virginia Relic 001.webp 14.1 KB · Views: 805
I found this in Virginia where I also found some Eagle GS & I buttons. It is just over 9" long and the top T part is 2". Thanks for looking. HH Bob K
duggap Bronze Member Joined Dec 11, 2007 Messages 2,056 Reaction score 1,053 Golden Thread 0 Location Chattanooga, TN Detector(s) used Tosoro Bandido Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 24, 2008 #2 I doubt that it is a tent peg. Maybe a picket pen for calvary to tie down a horse. Upvote 0
Ohio Jerry Hero Member Joined Feb 20, 2008 Messages 842 Reaction score 152 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro Nov 24, 2008 #3 Does the top of the "t' look like it has any hammer blows on it like it had been driven in to the ground? Cool finds , Jerry Upvote 0
Does the top of the "t' look like it has any hammer blows on it like it had been driven in to the ground? Cool finds , Jerry