What's new

Is This A Good Move?

G. I. Digger

Full Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2008
Messages
229
Reaction score
177
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jefferson Hills, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO/Tesoro Sand Shark, NEL Storm Coil, Garmin GPS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted here a few months ago when I was thinking about the correct time for me to jump into detecting, well I am there! The detector of choice is a CTX 3030, however, I want to dabble around first so I can learn what I am doing. With that in mind I plan to order a Garrett AT PRO this weekend from Kellyco. This is going to be a two prong move as when I am ready to go forward with the CTX I will give the Garrett to my wife, aka "Digger Dan". I hope I am going in the right direction and decision making but the real answers come from this forum!
 
eating_popcorn_tn_final.gif
Outstanding RichnLin. I will wait here to see your finds.
 
I'd agree with your plan, too. I would encourage you to become very well versed on using and understanding the Garrett. I use to drive other diggers crazy when my low $$ machine would match (or best) their high $$ machine. It was simply that I knew my machine (how to fine tune it & what it was telling me) better than they knew theirs.
 
I posted here a few months ago when I was thinking about the correct time for me to jump into detecting, well I am there! The detector of choice is a CTX 3030, however, I want to dabble around first so I can learn what I am doing. With that in mind I plan to order a Garrett AT PRO this weekend from Kellyco. This is going to be a two prong move as when I am ready to go forward with the CTX I will give the Garrett to my wife, aka "Digger Dan". I hope I am going in the right direction and decision making but the real answers come from this forum!

Hey RichnLin, you can contact me directly if your ready to pull the trigger or if have any more questions I'll be happy to answer them for you.

Gene Knight
Director of International and Domestic Sales
Kellyco Metal Detectors
1-888-535-5926 ext 106
 
Thank you!!

Hey RichnLin, you can contact me directly if your ready to pull the trigger or if have any more questions I'll be happy to answer them for you.

Gene Knight
Director of International and Domestic Sales
Kellyco Metal Detectors
1-888-535-5926 ext 106

Mr. Knight,
Thank you so much for the response! I was really ok to spend a possible $4000.00, plus, purchase with Kellyco. Last night I ordered a Garrett Pro Pointer, from you, with a razor edge digging tool, and was on my way. I sent emails as to having someone call, or email me but got a response as to thank me for the pinpointer purchase. I again called and got a response as my email was answered from a sales rep. I asked if I could decline all the options, from Garrett Option number 2, and just get a shovel and was told no as it depends on inventory , which I understand. I posted a blog on the forum and got a response to contact Big Boy Hobbys, which I never heard of. I did thst and they immediately contacted me asking whatever I need is possible. Now that is customer service!
 
I called Big Boys but Kellyco throws in a bunch of stuff for the same price!

Yeah they do (I'm a repeat customer of both places and have been very happy with My purchases from them) but ("There's
always a big butt Simone"..PeeWee Herman:laughing7:) I've really enjoyed the fast response/shipping and personal contact
with Bart (BBH) and I'M SURE that He'll make you a great deal all things considered.
 
sound like great deal 24-7 head too head....
rain .snow.or wind






liftloop
 
Hey greengold thanks for the help as you are 100% correct! I was contacted numerous times last evening by Bart and he put together a great package, a package of things I need not things that just sound good! I think I found a home!!!
Thanks again, Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom