What's new

Is this a Harrison campaign token?

sirlostalot

Full Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
211
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was wondering if this was a token for the Harrison campaign or one of those gas station tokens?
 

Attachments

  • slapt1.webp
    slapt1.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 776
  • slapt2.webp
    slapt2.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 792
Maj. Gen W. H. Harrison 1841 "Go It Tip Come It Tyler." I think you have a genuine Harrison campaign token. Nice find :icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • harrison token.webp
    harrison token.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 722
Upvote 0
I have a gallon of premium I could give you for it. ;D
 
Upvote 0
Great find...It looks like the real deal to me. Not the cheaper ones as you thought. :thumbsup: jgas
 
Upvote 0
Despite what some might think ::), his is the real deal and collectible, I have the same one, when I first saw it laying there in the dirt pile, thought I had a gold coin. :'(

Don
 

Attachments

  • HARRISONTWO.webp
    HARRISONTWO.webp
    109.4 KB · Views: 323
Upvote 0
Don in SJ said:
Despite what some might think ::), his is the real deal and collectible, I have the same one, when I first saw it laying there in the dirt pile, thought I had a gold coin. :'(

Don
Great pics Don (and sirlostalot) . It sure is a pleasure viewing. :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom