M MBbeachrat Sr. Member Joined Apr 1, 2011 Messages 361 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Melbourne Beach and Bethany Beach-- Snow Bird Detector(s) used CZ 21, Whites DF PI, Excalibur II, CTX 3030 Jun 27, 2012 #1 Upvote 0
Native Floridian Bronze Member Joined Mar 12, 2012 Messages 1,234 Reaction score 486 Golden Thread 0 Location Ft Myers, Florida Detector(s) used Excal, Sov GT Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 27, 2012 #2 Funny!!!! Good answer!!!!
FarmerChick Bronze Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 2,069 Reaction score 169 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used BH LoneStar AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2012 #3
Sandman Gold Member Joined Aug 6, 2005 Messages 13,408 Reaction score 3,997 Golden Thread 0 Location In Michigan now. Detector(s) used Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2012 #4 Thats what most people think of us.
seeker41 Bronze Member Joined Feb 18, 2007 Messages 1,708 Reaction score 368 Golden Thread 0 Location spacecoast florida Detector(s) used fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2012 #5 pension plan!!!! i feel sorry for him!
Les West Central Fl Bronze Member Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,334 Reaction score 1,306 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2012 #6 DetectorholicView attachment Detectorholic.bmp
hamiddetecting Gold Member Joined Feb 22, 2012 Messages 6,461 Reaction score 2,725 Golden Thread 0 Location North Pole Detector(s) used Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2012 #7
gold-digger Sr. Member Joined Jul 4, 2006 Messages 479 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Gulf Coast, Florida Detector(s) used Minelab Excals & Quattro Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 27, 2012 #8 I must answer that question a dozen times a day.
PullTabPete Hero Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 836 Reaction score 938 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Excal II E-trac EQ 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 27, 2012 #9 If this a pension plan, I am going to be eating cat food, or at least drinking old milwaukee's Happy Hunting!
If this a pension plan, I am going to be eating cat food, or at least drinking old milwaukee's Happy Hunting!
leprechaun Bronze Member Joined Feb 20, 2012 Messages 1,997 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 28, 2012 #10
D DeerStalker Full Member Joined May 11, 2012 Messages 140 Reaction score 32 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Indiana Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 28, 2012 #11 EGAD! They still make Old Milwaukee
M MBbeachrat Sr. Member Joined Apr 1, 2011 Messages 361 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Melbourne Beach and Bethany Beach-- Snow Bird Detector(s) used CZ 21, Whites DF PI, Excalibur II, CTX 3030 Jun 28, 2012 Thread Owner #12 Thats the beer that made Milwaukee famous! Infact, that is about the only thing I know about Milwaukee now That I think about it.
Thats the beer that made Milwaukee famous! Infact, that is about the only thing I know about Milwaukee now That I think about it.
D DeerStalker Full Member Joined May 11, 2012 Messages 140 Reaction score 32 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Indiana Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 28, 2012 #13 Isn't that also where Harley Davidson is? Hrmm...I really don't know much about Milwaukee either.
PullTabPete Hero Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 836 Reaction score 938 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Excal II E-trac EQ 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 28, 2012 #14 I believe Schlitz made it famous