What's new

Is this a indian pendant artifact?

Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
652
Reaction score
413
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Cabella's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN1365.webpDSCN1366.webpDSCN1368.webpDSCN1369.webpDSCN1370.webpDSCN1371.webp????????????DSCN1364.webp
 
Upvote 0
Just a stone with natural erosion made holes
 
Still cool looking though.
 
Put on leather strap and wear around your neck, tell all your friends it a magical talisman. That is a cool rock.
 
The RV park in Texas that we stay at in the winter is chuck full of rocks that look like that. I bring a large one (watermelon size) home every year for the garden.
 
It's a form of a Omar. .......... Omarolluk
 
I'm pretty sure it's all natural. It's cool, and personally, I would keep it.
 
I agree. 100% natural and formed by erosion and not the hand of man. Still a very cool rock and I'm sure I would have brought it home too and probably put it in my rock garden.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom