What's new

Is this a nothing?

rls2040

Full Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
180
Reaction score
103
Golden Thread
0
Disregard second pic,my bad. I found this on a lot I own on Lake Sinclair,near Milledgeville,Ga. Hardwood point with small creeks on each side and 300 yards +\_ from where Oconee River runs thru the lake.They people that owned the lot before me and they had river stones put on the driveways so there is no telling where they came from and this thing was one of them I feel sure....thanks,Carl

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 

Attachments

  • image-2001546200.webp
    image-2001546200.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 153
  • image-1151109367.webp
    image-1151109367.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 148
  • image-3571971144.webp
    image-3571971144.webp
    41 KB · Views: 141
  • image-3845960880.webp
    image-3845960880.webp
    37 KB · Views: 136
  • image-870590392.webp
    image-870590392.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 144
  • image-3430311117.webp
    image-3430311117.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 148
  • image-209130247.webp
    image-209130247.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 155
  • image-2159375511.webp
    image-2159375511.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 142
Upvote 0
Thanks rock, I been picking them up for over 50 years but I just recently started trying to name them,big job,lot to learn! Been at it about 3 months and I am getting better but I get stumped quite often. I joined Peachstate Archeologly and have a friend Bobby Strange,also a longtime PSA member, who helps me but he is really busy so I mostly rely on internet.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

In the March issue your friend gets there should be a pipe featured. Be on the look out for that issue. What does your friend do with his he gets every month? If he just throws them away I might be interested in the issue.
 
Rock, so far I have been getting two journals every time,I have no idea why but if I get two for March I will be glad to mail it to you....Carl

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 
Hey bravo whiskey,the gray flat ones,all scratched up and dang both of them got holes in them were on my throw theses ugly things in the mud hole in my driveway,so if you want them for some reason,which I think I just won't say anything about,my way not saying something I will regret later.Just send me an address and I will mail them to you and even pay the postage,that's how embarrassed I am that I put them out where other folks could see them,what the hell was I thinking? So in about three or four days start standing at your mailbox,'then you can deal with the guy suckers . Best Wishes,Carl

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 
Bravo whiskey, meant "ugly suckers" not "guy suckers" at the end of my post,calling the ugly suckers guy suckers was a rude thing even to say to a ugly sucker

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 
Rock, so far I have been getting two journals every time,I have no idea why but if I get two for March I will be glad to mail it to you....Carl

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

That would be very nice of you. Id be willing to do a trade for them. It might come out in April Im not real sure as to what month it will be.
 
Wow, very nice collection Rls2040,
Those pendants are amazing, thanks for sharing.
I like your pup...
 
I agree with Mr tractor very nice pieces ;)!!!!!
 
Rock, if you will give me and address in will mail you my extra Central States Archaeological Journals. I have some other literature that I can copy and send you,one is written by Dr.Sue Moore head of Anthropology Dept. at Georgia Southern University...Carl

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom