What's new

Is this a real radar note?

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2009
Messages
2,260
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Is this a radar note? Unfortunately, I had to cash in all my available funds for CRHing to get to for a condo remodel to sell the
place. I received this note out of the group I got from the bank. If it is, too bad there's damage to it with the writing and stamp on the back. If it is, it'd be my first radar note found ever.
IMG_1663.webp
IMG_9002.webp
 
metal_detector.gif
According the definition I found on the web - yours - just missed the requirements...

radar_no.webp​

A radar note is a note that has a serial number that reads the same backwards and forwards. So - H12355321H would be a radar. The letters don't have to match but when they do - the find is worth more.

 
It's a binary repeater ("89 89 89") with bookends ('1').
 
I have a modern radar note also, they are neat. Too bad you had to let it go.
 
I think even with the damage that bill would sell pretty easily on Ebay for a pretty decent premium.
 
I have a modern radar note also, they are neat. Too bad you had to let it go.

I still have the note. I just used up all my CRH cash for the remodeling. Won't be able to CRH for a few months. Bummer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom