SeaninNH Bronze Member Joined Jul 16, 2010 Messages 1,131 Reaction score 74 Golden Thread 0 Location New Hampshire USA Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 12, 2011 #1 I found this on the beach today. Can anyone confirm this is tigers eye and a possible estimate of value? The quarter is for size reference. Attachments Tigerseye.webp 15.4 KB · Views: 670
I found this on the beach today. Can anyone confirm this is tigers eye and a possible estimate of value? The quarter is for size reference.
cntrydncr1 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 779 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim Nov 12, 2011 #2 yes it is but it isn't worth much.. Upvote 0
SeaninNH Bronze Member Joined Jul 16, 2010 Messages 1,131 Reaction score 74 Golden Thread 0 Location New Hampshire USA Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 12, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Thanks for the input. I didn't think it would be worth much, but I have no idea what tigers eye seels for so I'm just curious. Upvote 0
Thanks for the input. I didn't think it would be worth much, but I have no idea what tigers eye seels for so I'm just curious.
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 12, 2011 #4 Its not worth much? Based on what? Brady Upvote 0
SeaninNH Bronze Member Joined Jul 16, 2010 Messages 1,131 Reaction score 74 Golden Thread 0 Location New Hampshire USA Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 12, 2011 Thread Owner #5 Here's a few more pictures. It's a really pretty necklace. Attachments IMG_3873.webp 21.8 KB · Views: 391 IMG_3871.webp 24.1 KB · Views: 394 IMG_3878.webp 15 KB · Views: 406 Upvote 0
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 12, 2011 #6 It is a pretty necklace, looks to be handcrafted @ home. Great find for ya. Upvote 0