What's new

Is this a yea or a nay?

unclemac

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
8,025
Reaction score
9,215
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I really want it to be a yea...it is a really nice piece of carnelian agate.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02119.webp
    DSC02119.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC02120.webp
    DSC02120.webp
    8.7 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC02121.webp
    DSC02121.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC02122.webp
    DSC02122.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC02123.webp
    DSC02123.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
It looks like a nice little Flake Knife or Side Scraper to me so I say "Yea".
 
I'd agree, Yeah! Utlized flake knife. Such a knife can do a lot of work.
 
they would use it as a flake first.
and once it got dull they put a sharp edge on it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom