What's new

✅ SOLVED is this anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stlcardinalsfan

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2013
Messages
76
Reaction score
33
Golden Thread
0
Location
southeast missouri
Primary Interest:
Other
i found this in mt.vernon illinois. i was right beside the hammerstone i found. i ususally can tell, but not sure about this one.
pretty good sized rock, about 1lb if not a little heavier



 
Upvote 0
I love the Reds but they are so frustrating to watch. A week or so back the take 3 of 4 from the Cards, sweep the Dodgers, and then get their asses handed to them by the Cubs who are probably the worst team the NL. Then they come back and take 2 of 3 from the Pirates at Pittsburgh.

If I had hair I would probably pull it out. lol
 
I love the Reds but they are so frustrating to watch. A week or so back the take 3 of 4 from the Cards, sweep the Dodgers, and then get their asses handed to them by the Cubs who are probably the worst team the NL. Then they come back and take 2 of 3 from the Pirates at Pittsburgh.

If I had hair I would probably pull it out. lol

same as cardinals....started the year out amazing, pitching falls apart, amazing again, lose molina, go on 16 game losing streak,amazing again, lose to the reds etc etc etc
 
yup a natural stone.....but thanks for posting
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom