Nfp325
Full Member
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2020
- Messages
- 106
- Reaction score
- 323
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North east
- Detector(s) used
- Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone! This is my first post on here so I’m sorry if I’m doing anything incorrectly! I was wondering if anyone could help me identify this? I found it in a farm field and didn’t think much of it until about an hour later when I was lucky enough to be able to save a USA Continental army button. After returning home I did some reading about the area and in a local history book I found out there was a reported Revolutionary war camp on the exact road of the farm I was detecting. I’m obviously hoping it’s connected to the Continental Navy but I know chances are it’s just a piece to appeal to those interested in nautical items, either way I can’t find any information about it and would love some help!







