cdsieg
Bronze Member
I posted this in the past but got no solve. I cleaned it up and took better photos. It looks like it is copper, but I am not sure.
I don't know if the little holes around it means it was attached to something with little rivots, screws or nails. I don't know if the anchor is a navy thing or if the anchor was a logo for something.
Any info would be appreciated! Thanks.





I don't know if the little holes around it means it was attached to something with little rivots, screws or nails. I don't know if the anchor is a navy thing or if the anchor was a logo for something.
Any info would be appreciated! Thanks.





As far as how it came out of the ground and the type of soil it was in was, it was on its side, I thought it was a can top and almost threw it in my garbage bag. The soil was sand not dirt. I love detecting here 90% is in sand.










