B Bk007 Tenderfoot Joined Oct 5, 2018 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2018 Thread Owner #1 I found this in a river I need help to identify, it seems to have tree rings but it's very lightweight and soft but sharp
I found this in a river I need help to identify, it seems to have tree rings but it's very lightweight and soft but sharp
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2018 #2 It looks more like coal to me. What area of the world was it found in?
B Bk007 Tenderfoot Joined Oct 5, 2018 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Northern Washington state, it looks like coal to me too but feels nothing like coal
buck8point Hero Member Joined Apr 22, 2018 Messages 540 Reaction score 980 Golden Thread 0 Location Iberville Parish, Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett ACE 250 / Garrett AT Max / Garrett Pro Pointer / Garrett Pro Pointer AT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2018 #4 6 Different types of Coal. https://www.coals2u.co.uk/blog/coal/the-many-different-types-of-coal Id Say Anthracite
6 Different types of Coal. https://www.coals2u.co.uk/blog/coal/the-many-different-types-of-coal Id Say Anthracite
W Whiplash016 Full Member Joined Feb 4, 2018 Messages 101 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2018 #5 Anthracite is my guess too