I have been taking pic's of the sun at different times of the day and evening and I keep getting a picture of a planet also in the picture behind the sun. Is this Planet X? Mary ann
I have taken pics at all different times of the day and have used different camera's also. The only difference in the pictures are the position of this strange planet.
probably Mercury or Venus as they're never too far from the sun Mercury is so small that it's usually dwarfed by the sun and our view of it is limited.
Venus is easily seen and is very obvious in it's orbit.
I think it is an optical light bounce on the camera lens.
Depending on what portion the sun is and how far from the center of the lens the light will bounce that distance.
Try taking pictures with the sun in different portions of the view and see if the spot moves accordingly. http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/lens-flare.htm discribes lens flare.
But who knows you may have found the mothership......
I was standing outside and the bottom of the picture is the sun and the top of the picture is the planet X in question. I set the camera on Sepia for the above picture. The picture i just listed was done on another day with the camera set on black and white
I just debunked my planet x theory. I just took a video and the white spot i thought was planet x is nothing. As I moved the view finder in video mode the white spot followed me. Sorry for Freaking everybody out.
I hope that you are using a special sun filter. Never aim your camera directly at the sun. It will distroy it. Planet X is to the right of the sun right now.
From what I have read about Planet X it may be a myth started by early Christians and is based on biblical verse. Some claim that scientists prooved its existance in 1984 but the government is keeping it secret because when it passes millions will die and they don't want to cause a panic. Supposidly it can cause the poles of the earth to shift. I think I recall it is supposed to pass by earth every 3600+ years. But I don't think there is evidence the poles have shifted within that time span? At least I have never heard or read about it. I do know some scientists claim that the poles have shifted over time, but not within that time span. I personally think it's a myth and those who espouse its actuality are akin to the ones that always dream up some conspiracy theory every time there is some significant happening on earth. Of course there is much that man does not know about the universe and if it comes zooming by in my lifetime I will be really surprised. My last words may well be, "Well, I'll be darned". M nty