What's new

Is this railroad or ?

fatsmahoney

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2007
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
great lakes
Detector(s) used
whites XLT-E- series
Most lead seals have the initials of the company on them this one does not is this railroad or maybe post office other seals that I have found are much larger this one is about the size smartie candy
 

Attachments

  • lead seal p.o.webp
    lead seal p.o.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 370
  • lead seal p.o #2.webp
    lead seal p.o #2.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 353
  • lead seal p.o.webp
    lead seal p.o.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 341
  • lead seal p.o #2.webp
    lead seal p.o #2.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 349
I dont know but it looks like this type. Ive seen this size used on old FPL meters.
 

Attachments

  • lead seals with wire.webp
    lead seals with wire.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 343
  • lead seals with wire.webp
    lead seals with wire.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 323
Upvote 0
IronSpike said:
fatsmahoney said:

Just a guess Florida Power and Light.
Yea sorry. :D Electric meter tag I should have said. Thats what it looks like but I dont know what the initials P.O. are for.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
IronSpike said:
fatsmahoney said:

Just a guess Florida Power and Light.
Yea sorry. :D Electric meter tag I should have said. Thats what it looks like but I dont know what the initials P.O. are for.

Post Office?

Mike
 
Upvote 0
yep a tag or seal for an electric meter to show if it had been tampered with.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom