What's new

Is this smoky quartz?

camper5d

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently bought this crystal and was wondering if it is smokey quartz and a good quality crystal. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank You!!
 

Attachments

  • E91A34B5-5FE9-4E65-B68D-5E04E9F2A0A2.webp
    E91A34B5-5FE9-4E65-B68D-5E04E9F2A0A2.webp
    476.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 2713595C-1C41-46C3-9C5F-D7AED4CE6341.webp
    2713595C-1C41-46C3-9C5F-D7AED4CE6341.webp
    248.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 25ADB653-3372-4EDB-B7F3-ED25C7458618.webp
    25ADB653-3372-4EDB-B7F3-ED25C7458618.webp
    271.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 20AEF80F-0592-4A0E-9DE6-7A1624342A1B.webp
    20AEF80F-0592-4A0E-9DE6-7A1624342A1B.webp
    196.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 897F0F2F-4DB8-41CA-8F5A-B4D210C6E673.webp
    897F0F2F-4DB8-41CA-8F5A-B4D210C6E673.webp
    431.5 KB · Views: 114
Looks like it is, nice piece
 
Upvote 0
Looks like smoky quartz. Its not too rare though. I would be pretty happy if I found a piece that good.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Found this rock
Replies
2
Views
964
  • Question Question
Replies
4
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom