Is This The Place To Talk About Pyramids?

OP
OP
simplemaninpr

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
The Mountains of Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Each religion has its proof of the origins of mankind. But, that is not the case here or now. The technology of past civilizations supercedes much information making claims to alien life here on earth. As much has been discuss that pyramids and such were alien made and not man made, I still retain that many civilizations have risen and fell that have had more technology than we first thought. The pyramids of Giza are no exception.

As we speak there is discoveries of vast civilizations underwater that before the ability of Earth Googling were only found by accident. These civilizations may had fallen in some pole reversal phenomena that we ironically may be facing in our near future. Because of their awkward locations we have been unable to get a GOOD look at their technologies. I believe that someday we will and learn that we have been here a long, long time. Hopefully, someday we will accept the fact and stop playing these games of humanity began just a few thousand years ago.

As for the age of humanity, I understand that there was the most horrible of ice ages about 800,000 years ago that literally covered the planet with ice. Had it not been for our molten core producing a vast amount of volcanoes, we may had never arrived. The heat from the volcanoes melted most of the ice and produced a liveable atmosphere. Life began around 750,000 years ago from that. Whether life was abundant prior to this great ice age, I am not sure. But, given a few thousand years for the development of the human species, I postulate that we are within reason probably at least 500,000 years old on this planet. There is evidence using "Lucy" the skull that was found to be over a million years old and other bones and fragments found throughout the world that indicate that we are even older that my humble postulate of 500,000 years but, for a workable discussion, let's assume that we are "at least" that age.

We "evolve" according to our needs. A need for legs when the water is no longer suitable for our life. A need for a thumb when weapons to protect ourselves were required. A need to stand upright when we could no longer see over the grasslands on all fours. And so on. We gradiented up a figurative staircase one step at a time. Eventually, reaching the top as would be the case for our advanced prehistoric civilizations.

In time we have the ability of flight, advanced weapons of mass destruction, super generating systems, DNA splicing and so on. Somewhere in the advanced technology era of that particular human race we are either destroyed by the earth changes or by man made diseases or weaponry. Then, just as before we start all over again, and again, and again!

One ponderable question is that during the few thousand years of a race's evolution not much really evolves in the respect that he may have discovered fire, stone and bronze tools, the wheel and so forth. Then all of a sudden there is a surgence of technology. I answer that with past life regression with the memories of the spirit redefining themselves through a new race of humanity that may had been too traumatic in the beginning of the new race to reveal. My answer to this is that the race has finally arrived beyond basic survival and is now a more pleasuring seeking race of man. His spirit now finally can rise to the occasion free of the trama that it had faced in a previous lifetime or a previous humanity. This postulate arises more in details with the understanding of the reactive mind verses the spirit, which is not my purpose to explain in this post. Just a theory of mine that possibly explains the lull between primitive man and the advance technological minds of a particular humanity.

Ernest

K

Kentucky Kache

keverett said:
I wouldn't go as so far as to say the "proof" is in that book. How would you respond if I told you that the "proof" to where humans came from is proven by what has been written by Darwin and other evolutionists? Bottom line, there is no "proof" one way or another as to who or why or when the pyramids were built. Just as there is no "proof" of evolution OR any higher being. The only thing that has been proven, is that humans feel the need to understand the Who's and Why's of history. If there is no logical explanation for events that took place place, then we as humans believe that something supernatural, or the work of a higher being has caused these changes. It all boils down to faith, and what you choose to believe. Faith is the ability to place your beliefs in something that CAN NOT be proven scientifically.

I see you know nothing about the book I mentioned. And on the SEPERATE issue you brought up, I also see you don't understand what faith is.

The author of that book has years of experience with the kinds of high tech tools that made the marks on those stones in Egypt. Yeah, that's proof. The buildings themselves are proof, as you can't build something like that with hammers and chisels.

pccvanwilder

Nov 22, 2009
florida panhandle
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Pyramids have always fascinated me as well. I can actually post this stuff in this section... kind of nice... but decades ago it was predicted that what used to be atlantis would be discovered off the eastern coast of the united states. the crazy thing is in the year predicted ruins were indeed found around bimini, underwater, which indicated a possible sunked civilization, including a pyramid. The story gets crazier.

Ancient writings about atlantis, talk about two things of interest. one... the extensive knowledge and use of crystals, and two... healing pools of water around that area. ironically enough, a diver actually claims to have gone into a building underwater near bimini, and took a crystal ball that he pryed out of a two handed sculpture/statue. the story goes he still has it, though i have not tried to personally verify this. the other thing mentioned about atlantis, is the healing springs of water. around bimini, there is a pool of brackish water this has been known by locals to heal for a long time. scientists heard these stories, and set about to disprove them, taking samples back to their labs. the water compound was so off the charts, they thought they must have done something wrong and went back and took a 2nd sample, further proving the results.

now lets skip to another part of history. we all know that in florida, one of the best legends ponce deleon was told about was the fountain of youth. this was a common legend amongst all the natives in the area, but when they searched for these healing waters, they were never found. maybe because that part of the coast had previously fallen into the water… with atlantis… just like we have been told… some of which has been verified.

how about the Kensington runestone… found in Wisconsin and actually recently proven legitimate… dating from way before c. Columbus and having European writing… or all the other things that are found. just goes to show how little we know… and how truth is truly stranger than fiction at times

K

Kentucky Kache

pccvanwilder said:
Ancient writings about atlantis, talk about two things of interest. one... the extensive knowledge and use of crystals...

The book I mention, Giza Power Plant, is about the quartz crystal (it's electrical properties) in the granite of the great pyramid. An interesting read, to say the least.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
alexfm123 said:
I agree. Whoever built the ancient pyramids really knew what they were doing. The fact that the tolerances between the blocks are so tight you cant fight a razor through definitely goes to show that. I havent heard that theory about the Eygptians reaching America though. Do you have any links or book titles? Thats definitely something I'd like to look into further.

Evidence of Egyptians in America, has been found in the Grand Canyon, but those sites are kept off limits by the government!
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread364058/pg1
http://www.crystalinks.com/gc_egyptconnection.html

GG~

OP
OP
simplemaninpr

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
The Mountains of Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Goodguy,

Interesting post. Native Americans could possibly be the serfs and slaves of the Egyptians that traveled down the Grand Canyon. I think that I will focus my research more in that region.

Thanks,
Ernest

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread