RPG said:Thanks for all the replies. My thoughts also PBK, hung from a ribbon.
BuckleBoy...This came from moist red clay and I wish I had my camera. The impression left in the clay
was just as cool as the relic itself.
Randy
BuckleBoy said:RPG said:Thanks for all the replies. My thoughts also PBK, hung from a ribbon.
BuckleBoy...This came from moist red clay and I wish I had my camera. The impression left in the clay
was just as cool as the relic itself.
Randy
I'll bet it was. That's why I love relics: endless variety.![]()

detector de metales said:BuckleBoy said:RPG said:Thanks for all the replies. My thoughts also PBK, hung from a ribbon.
BuckleBoy...This came from moist red clay and I wish I had my camera. The impression left in the clay
was just as cool as the relic itself.
Randy
I'll bet it was. That's why I love relics: endless variety.![]()
And I thought it was cuz they made your MD go "Beep"..
Nice find!
Wonder what its original purpose was..
J2

oldtimer82 said:this is just a guess, could it be a fob from the radio show captain midnight?
looks like some of the pics i have seen in collecting books.
just a hunch.
h.h.
oldtimer
