What's new

Is this wrong?

wildcatman71

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
675
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300, Vintage Tesoro Sidewinder
I am sorry, but I find humor in this. Am I wrong? :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • IMG00033-20090729-1051[1].webp
    IMG00033-20090729-1051[1].webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 3,002
No argument here :laughing7:
 
Not wrong. That there is funny. :laughing7:
 
Is the road that crosses it called Get off the Pot Rd.?
 
I know I wouldn't to live there. that would be like living on Krapper lane
 
"Oh Heck! I know where that is" . (In a Thick Redneck voice) "It's just off John Crapper highway in runsville". :D
 

Attachments

  • redneck.webp
    redneck.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 2,890
is that the one that runs parallel to hershey highway ?
 
right next to flushing meadows
 
hey look, it's the tidy bowl man. I wonder if something is up.
 
The Overflow is clogged at the hall of pooh on prune ave. someone HELP! sorry i've lost it the freeze is effecting me ! ;D
 
that's okay we'll flush it and forget it
 
Racing Stripes on Fruit of the Looms Blvd! :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom