What's new

Is this wrong?

Might as well plunge it cause its all down hill from here! ;D
 
The city paved not with tar but, with pee gravel!
 
Mental Granny - You do need to go somewhere warm.

But you do have me cracking up. :laughing7:
 
I am total freeze here... as long as sewer hill does not thaw till spring it will be ok!
 

Attachments

  • 1 1 10 610.webp
    1 1 10 610.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 2,730
the sad thing is it most likely named for some poor soul that had to use that name . hope her first name was not IMA or a if a guy MAX

KNEW A GUY NAMED JIMMY BLITCH ONCE -- would intro his self --yep I'm a son of a blitch . --got it out of the way fast that way --funny as all get out wicked sense of humor .
 
There use to be a dentist here in town that his name was "Dr. Knipper" ;D
 
Where do you live oh schitter dr.
 
My dad had seven brothers and sisters. One of them, my aunt Iva, lived in California. She married a man named John Beard.

She then became...... Iva Beard.

This is the truth..... Unfortunately she passed away about 10 years ago.
 
aint that out nere Booger LN ? :laughing9:
 
its better to be in schitter drive than schitter brick ;D
 
I'm wondering if this is the bus driver that goes down that road?
 

Attachments

  • YourDriv.webp
    YourDriv.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,086
in what city is anass rhammer * a driver in I wonder ? san francisco or new york or boston ?
 
ivan salis said:
in what city is anass rhammer * a driver in I wonder ? san francisco or nerw york or boston ?

I don't know, but if you ever see him, like the sign says, "WATCH YOUR STEP" ;D
And, if you drop your fare getting on, DON'T bend over to pick it up :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom