What's new

Issued only in mint sets...

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Well, I finally got to punch out the spot for the 1970-D half in my Whitman folder. Found it amongst a ziplock bag of $50. Teller says she has $50 but they aren't rolled. She pulls them out and gets ready to dump them out to count. I stopped her and said it was ok she didn't have to count. It was obvious to me it was close enough esp. with all that silver rattling around in there. 34-40%ers, 12-90%ers and the elusive 70D. Also picked up a 2005 2 roll mint set...probably headed for eBay. Totals for the day...41-40%ers and 13-90%ers.
 

Attachments

  • 8409 047.webp
    8409 047.webp
    14 KB · Views: 385
  • 8409 046.webp
    8409 046.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 378
Upvote 0
Congrats on the 70 club. When did you find that Barber in your Avatar?

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
Congrats on the 70 club. When did you find that Barber in your Avatar?

Golden Silver

Pulled the Barber from a box about a month ago.
 
thats a great day for $50 :thumbsup:
Well, I finally got to punch out the spot for the 1970-D half in my Whitman folder.
i think mine is permanantly glued in. over a year and a half and i still haven't found one. :crybaby2:
 
I really would love to get one of those. Nice job!
 
AGCoinHunter said:
I really would love to get one of those. Nice job!
The first one is the hardest, after that they seem to show up all the time. Took a long while to get my first one then before the month was out I had another. I got a couple spares rattling around here now that I haven't traded off yet. HH Mark
 
Welcome to club 70!
 
Congrats! Believe it or not, I got my 70d last year at the rent-a-bank at Walmart. (Dragged there by my wife).

Was the single half at the counter. ffd
 
Welcome to the club!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom