dale3fan28
Full Member
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2013
- Messages
- 202
- Reaction score
- 90
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Lake Charles, La
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT PRO & Ace 250, ProPointer
It Ain't Love, But It Ain't Bad...FIRST RINGER!!!
Well to start off, Me and my ACE 250 went back to the ol beach yesterday where I found all those beaver tails last week....Yesterday was no different, about 50 beaver tails and one penny in 1.5 hrs, went back this morning around 8 for some unknown reason, and about 0830 hit me a RINGER!! Place was loaded with beaver tails again .....guess I got mrs lucky ridin on my coat tails...It ain't a love band but its round lol
Well to start off, Me and my ACE 250 went back to the ol beach yesterday where I found all those beaver tails last week....Yesterday was no different, about 50 beaver tails and one penny in 1.5 hrs, went back this morning around 8 for some unknown reason, and about 0830 hit me a RINGER!! Place was loaded with beaver tails again .....guess I got mrs lucky ridin on my coat tails...It ain't a love band but its round lol
Attachments
Upvote
0









