What's new

It can happen to you:)Best yet.

JJTheisen

Full Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
178
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
USAF
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
So as many of you already know, I work full-time at a bank. These last few weeks, I have been getting my bags (which are bags of rolled halves) to look through. Starting last week, there were two plastic bags with rolls in them that kind of threw me off. Together they produced about 25 keepers, which to me is a great day. Well today, my 6 bags came in, and all were these plastic bags again, so I was pretty curious to see what would happen. What happened next felt like a dream. As I began to look through my first bag, there were 2 and 3 keepers coming out about every other roll. As I finished my second bag, I had already found about 76 keepers. Of course at this point I am freaking out because this is already an amazing day to me. So I go back to my branch and get two more of these plastic bags(these bags are still $500 dollars in rolls by the way). My third and fourth bags out-produced my first two bags. This was not a day of finding hand rolls marked silver, but it sure felt like it to me. After a month and a half of CRHing, this hunt seems pretty hard to top. I dont normally share the regular days, but I had to share this and the pics below speak for themselves. The fun thing is that I still have two of these plastic bags waiting for me to pickup tomorrow or Friday. I can only hope everyone on here gets to enjoy a day as exciting as this one was for me. The totals are as follows:

23- 1969s
71- 1968s
28- 1967s
14- 1966s
10- 1965s
10- 1964s
4- Benjamins
1- 1918 d Walking lady(she is pretty worn but I think she can still walk)

Total:161 keepers at $80.50 face value paid.

Thanks for looking guys! Have a great week!

JJ :coffee2:
 

Attachments

  • coins1.webp
    coins1.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 453
  • coins2.webp
    coins2.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 458
  • coins3.webp
    coins3.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 454
Upvote 0
Yup kinda gets you going a little don't it.

Better order more bags and ride that vein out.

Mojo
 
Phew......what a day!!! Congrats JJ. This one is going to be tough to top. Days like yours is what keeps alot of folks in the game!!

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for the pictures.
 
allen said:
good job on all of those keepers !!
LJ said:
Phew......what a day!!! Congrats JJ. This one is going to be tough to top. Days you yours is what keeps alot of folks in the game!!

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for the pictures.
Silver Stripe said:
Congrats, Mark
STDevil said:
Great job!!!
coinmojo said:
Yup kinda gets you going a little don't it.

Better order more bags and ride that vein out.

Mojo

Thank all of you for the comments as always! Just to let you know about the last two bags, I searched them today and they produced again. The totals for the last two bags today were 64 keepers! They were as follows:

60- 40s
4- 90s (One of which was another benjamin!)

It was an awesome two days, and I think I was just connected with the guy who is going to be my buyer for my silver near my home in north texas. I hope all of you get to have a couple of days like these soon, because I definitely dont deserve it. Hope everyone has a great rest of their week!

God Bless!
JJ :coffee2:
 
Don't you just love it when that happens? :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice haul. Send a little good fortune my way. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom