What's new

It felt kinda good

m bryan

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
691
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tile setter lost his wedding ring in the mud where he was washing up tools at a construction site. Went home and got the ole md and found his ring.......I thought the kid was going to cry....he kept trying to pay me but I had to decline....I think I made a friend......
 
Even if you had taken the money I don't think it's a big deal. I know if I lost something that meant a lot and a stranger found it for me I'd have no problem throwing a few bucks his way.
 
I see a nicely tiled bathroom in your future... :sign13:
 
Thanks guys.......
 
Super job,congrats...It's stuff like what you just did that makes us all look good...I would not have taken the money either...This summer i found a nice 14K necklass with 3 ,14k birthsone rings on it with a nice 30 year service pennant with diamond on it,and was lucky enough to return it to the grand-daughter of the women that had died and passed it on to the kid who lost it at a local school,I got a big hug and a plastic bag of homemade cookies as a reward....You are a stand up guy for sure :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom