AusTexDude
Hero Member
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2013
- Messages
- 691
- Reaction score
- 1,982
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Nokta Legend, Garrett AT MAX
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi. Dont know if I ever posted this here. Few yrs ago whilst detecting in the Pyrenees gold region in Victoria we came across, in the bush, an occult site.So I just found another one, this one is even stranger. It has a picture of a man with his eyes cut out, 3 broken razor blades, and a small padlock.
Creepy people in this world.
Definitely a spell put on the person in the photograph. the razor blades and eye cut out meaning to blind the intended victim. The padlock is symbolically binding the spell. the spell cannot be broken until the key opens the padlock.So I just found another one, this one is even stranger. It has a picture of a man with his eyes cut out, 3 broken razor blades, and a small padlock.
Creepy people in this world.
Hi. Dont know if I ever posted this here. Few yrs ago whilst detecting in the Pyrenees gold region in Victoria we came across, in the bush, an occult site.
A lot off effort had been put into it with the collection of bones and skulls. They were painted various colours and wooden symbols made and hung from the trees. The entire area was surrounded by placed branches in some sort of pattern. I highly doubt it was kids because you had to drive to the area then walk through the bush. Id say they spent a significant amount of time gathering the things and setting it up.
Its a clearing area that is surrounded by bush and was once an old homesite near some gold diggings.
View attachment 2179235View attachment 2179233View attachment 2179234
Another time whilst returning from Melbourne about 2am, we took a shortcut through the bush. It was a small one lane road through some dense forest areas. Suddenly we came across a large bonfire in the bush in a clearing surrounded by roughly 20 people all dressed in robes that covered their bodies and heads standing around it looking like they were chanting and moving around it. Utterly bizarre. That was the Wombat forest area known for witchcraft stuff.
That is just creepy. Some real nut jobs in our world.Hi. Dont know if I ever posted this here. Few yrs ago whilst detecting in the Pyrenees gold region in Victoria we came across, in the bush, an occult site.
A lot off effort had been put into it with the collection of bones and skulls. They were painted various colours and wooden symbols made and hung from the trees. The entire area was surrounded by placed branches in some sort of pattern. I highly doubt it was kids because you had to drive to the area then walk through the bush. Id say they spent a significant amount of time gathering the things and setting it up.
Its a clearing area that is surrounded by bush and was once an old homesite near some gold diggings.
View attachment 2179235View attachment 2179233View attachment 2179234
Another time whilst returning from Melbourne about 2am, we took a shortcut through the bush. It was a small one lane road through some dense forest areas. Suddenly we came across a large bonfire in the bush in a clearing surrounded by roughly 20 people all dressed in robes that covered their bodies and heads standing around it looking like they were chanting and moving around it. Utterly bizarre. That was the Wombat forest area known for witchcraft stuff.
Hi. Actually those pictures were taken after id started to demolish it all. The skulls on the ground were all hanging from branches on string to start with and the branches around the trees were all around them but id kicked some out of the way. By the time I finished there was nothing left hanging or to resemble what they'd done. Lovely historical home site on the diggings turned into a Satan worship site? Not on my watch.Chilli great PICTURES !!! How LONG did it take you to LEAVE THAT PLACE !!!


There's lots of weirdo occult people in the places here at Daylesford and Castlemaine. A yr or two ago there was some nutbag occult pagan gathering at a place called Mt Franklin an extinct volcano between those two places. Apparently one group of witches got into an argument with goblins or whatever they were supposed to be, sounds ridiculous but it happened, then a fight broke out between them 😂 and everyone was upset with the goblins or elves how disruptive they were. 😂 Made the newspaper headlines too.I Wish I had Found things Like that Here !
But never had such luck !
Closest I came to Occult Relics I remember
were Catholic protection charms & Jewish Charms.
and of Course Phony Devil Worship
666 Paint-Tags by Children with Spray Paint cans![]()

Did it say who won? At least it had to be a better fight than the Tyson/Paul one was. My brother talked me into watching it with him 🙄 The goblins would have been more exciting.There's lots of weirdo occult people in the places here at Daylesford and Castlemaine. A yr or two ago there was some nutbag occult pagan gathering at a place called Mt Franklin an extinct volcano between those two places. Apparently one group of witches got into an argument with goblins or whatever they were supposed to be, sounds ridiculous but it happened, then a fight broke out between them 😂 and everyone was upset with the goblins or elves how disruptive they were. 😂 Made the newspaper headlines too.
Shame Mt Franklin didn't open up and swallow them all![]()
Hi. 😂 Im pretty sure it was the Goblins. They said they were in the fight the most violent. I don't believe anyone got seriously hurt though. Funny stuff, id loved to have seen it and filmed it! You couldn't write a more hilarious script for a movie I reckon.Did it say who won? At least it had to be a better fight than the Tyson/Paul one was. My brother talked me into watching it with him 🙄 The goblins would have been more exciting.

Great report !!Agree! That was great, and thank you @CrowFANTASTIC picturesGreat report !!
But like I said, don't believe in it, it can't hurt you, but the people doing it can.
At the very least be alert as some one with malcontent had been there?Well AusTexDude, since you found more, you probably need to stay away from there, cause there's a good chance you're being watched. I didn't think about Santeria, cause I'm not that familiar with that one. I really think you need to run this by the local authorities if there's one you trust. And Jeff of Pa, you really don't want to find that sort of stuff, unless you want to wind up in a Stephen King novel. But like I said, don't believe in it, it can't hurt you, but the people doing it can.