What's new

It is with deep sorrow and sadness...........

Rosco Bookbinder

Full Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
To inform all of you that my brother Silver_Fox (Steve) had a massive heart attack Saturday night and passed away. All efforts to revive him were unsuccessful. He was 54.

My brother leaves behind him many friends, many stories and most important of all his wife of 20+ years, a daughter, grand-daughter, mother and two brothers.

My brother in Florida and I will be flying to Calif. to be with family.

I would like to thank all of you in advance for your words and support. I will not be around a computer for the week while dealing with this unexpected tragedy.

Thank You All,
Rosco
 
Upvote 0
:'(

Oh my God!

I am sooo sorry to hear this!

I will be praying to the Big Guy Upstairs for you!

My sincerest condolences!
:-[
 
Weve lost an icon. I'm really speechless. My Prayers go out to you and his family.

Godspeed S_F.
 
I am so sorry to for your loss Rossco , my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family ... may God bless you all , Ed
 
I can only reiterate what others have siad. My condolences, and I wisht he family the best. This is sad to read.
 
very shocking and terribly sadness...

He will truly be missed. I too enjoyed his view on things and remember when he turned over a new leaf. Cool guy.
 
IM deeply sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.
God bless
Keith
 
sympathy7 (2).webp​
 
Wish I got to know him better

Hey,
Once again I feel my words are inadequite here. All I can offer is my sypathy. I knew him only as silver_fox. In my short time I have been on this site we exchanged cheap shots all in good fun. What makes me happy to know is that he loved this hobbie a ton and paticipated with gusto until the end. I would hope for nothing less for everyone of us including myself. We will miss you here guy. Silver_Fox gone but not forgotten.

Respectfully,

Vic-
a.k.a. Golden Silver
 
He will be deeply missed by all of us on the forum. I really enjoyed his posts and incredible finds.

Semper Fi Silver Fox
 
Rosco,

I am sorry for your loss. I really enjoyed his posts and insights here on TN. Steve will truly be missed.

You and his family will be in my prayers.

65GT350
 
My heart is heavy, I enjoyed reading his posts......RIP, you and your family are in our prayers.
 
He was fine as life could be
Hath crossed alone the narrow sea.
Why ye fear the distant shore
Since he we loved has gone before.

author unknown​

I was looking forward to working with him. My sincerest and most heartfelt condolences on your loss.
 
iam very sorry just found out...frank
 
A very sad loss.He and his family will be in my prayers.God Bless.
 
Truly sorry for you loss.... My condolances to you and your family.

Red
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom