What's new

It is with deep sorrow and sadness...........

Rosco Bookbinder

Full Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
To inform all of you that my brother Silver_Fox (Steve) had a massive heart attack Saturday night and passed away. All efforts to revive him were unsuccessful. He was 54.

My brother leaves behind him many friends, many stories and most important of all his wife of 20+ years, a daughter, grand-daughter, mother and two brothers.

My brother in Florida and I will be flying to Calif. to be with family.

I would like to thank all of you in advance for your words and support. I will not be around a computer for the week while dealing with this unexpected tragedy.

Thank You All,
Rosco
 
Upvote 0
im really sorry Rosco.
 
Awe man that sucks, I am so sorry for your loss buddy... Your brother will be missed on all of the forums he belonged to.

Silver_Fox / Awhitster - tear it up in heaven man, but leave some silver and gold for the rest of us!!!!
 
Just wanted to say sorry for your loss. terrible thing. i always enjoyed seeing what he had to post or say, and he has been a regular on this board since i have so it's hard to picture. but the family will be in our prayers....
 
He was a treasure legend on this board, he will be missed by all.
 
He will be missed here, but moreso in the lives of his family and friends. I wish to extend to you and your family my condolences on this unexpected loss. He was an asset, and his words of wisdom with be missed. It is heartbreaking to see someone with so much life to live torn away so suddenly. May the void in your lives heal as soon as can be expected.
Anthony
 
I'm deeply sorry for your loss. May God bless you in your family's time of need.

Gilbert
 
"Only the good die young" Never were so poetic of words so apropos.
 
My God...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Steve was a great guy. I had the pleasure of talking to him on the phone only two days ago for the first time, and he came off as just as nice and great a person as he did on the forums.

I can't believe he's passed away. He will be missed by his family here at T-Net, and our condolences go out to his family in California.

~Dave
 
You have my deepest condolences....

Robin
 
So sad. He truly will be missed. My prayers go out to all his family and friends.

AMC
 
I am sorry to hear about Steve, my condolences to the family. He will be missed here as well. Mark
 
sorry to hear to hear the news ....i will light a candle in prayer for him .........pine out .........
 
Sorry to hear this - a sad day on the forum for sure. Condolences to the family. He will be missed. I must do some extra searching tomorrow in his name -

Maine_Jim
 
I'm so sorry to hear this Rosco. He will be missed here. My deepest condolences for the family
 
Sorry for your loss. My condolences go out to you, your family and all of Steves friends.

He will be greatly missed here.

Jason
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom