What's new

It is with deep sorrow and sadness...........

Rosco Bookbinder

Full Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
To inform all of you that my brother Silver_Fox (Steve) had a massive heart attack Saturday night and passed away. All efforts to revive him were unsuccessful. He was 54.

My brother leaves behind him many friends, many stories and most important of all his wife of 20+ years, a daughter, grand-daughter, mother and two brothers.

My brother in Florida and I will be flying to Calif. to be with family.

I would like to thank all of you in advance for your words and support. I will not be around a computer for the week while dealing with this unexpected tragedy.

Thank You All,
Rosco
 
Upvote 0
Terrible loss. I am so sorry to hear of his passing. I will say an extra prayer for his family and yours in this your time of loss.

Allmtl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom