What's new

It only took 10 Minuts

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
And already "THE MAN IS TRYING TO KEEP ME DOWN"

10 minuts after "O" was sworn into office I get a phone call from my Bank to say due to the MLK holiday there was a mixup in my REGULAR order and I won't be getting my 4 boxes from them this week.. :-\

I usually get a call around 3pm on Tue. from another bank to let me know that my 2 box pick up was ready but that did not happen either. Also due to same HOLIDAY? I'm sure.

I'm telling you it's "THE MAN TRING TO KEEP A CRHer DOWN"


COULD THIS BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END :icon_scratch:

MOJO
 
Upvote 0
The holiday/ inauguration threw a wrench into my orders to. Is it a conspiracy? ;D
 
Same here. MLK, the inauguration day. No one will get anything done this week >:(
 
They'll either blame him or Clinton. ::)
 
packfan_1982 said:
SnakemanBill said:
They'll either blame him or Clinton. ::)

Well now what do you mean by that?

Just whoever the man is...... It's got to be somebody's fault right ..... Certainly we as individuals can do no wrong.... Right.?

Ask not what you can do for your country but what your country can do for you.......

Welcome to America.... 2009

Anyone drive a Foriegn car or shop @ wall Mart?........ Out Of Work Yet?

Mojo
 
all 4 of my brinks boxes (from 2 different banks) did not come in. i posted a thread about it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom