What's new

It pays to speak up....

root

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeastern Pa.
A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I stayed at a B and B in Chester County Pa. The main house was built in 1704 and our room was in the addition which was built in 1826. After finding out that the owner went to the same high school I attended I made my move. He said to come down in the spring and have at it. Here's a pic of the property.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN11840028.webp
    DSCN11840028.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 640
root,
keep us posted on how you do.
Hope you find a bunch.

have a good un......
SHERMANVILLE
 
WTG! I hope you find some really nice stuff there. Looks to be a very interesting place to detect. Keep us posted! :thumbsup:

Chris
 
I gotta good feeling about this! Hurry spring, hurry!
 
I'm thinking some silver is in your future.
 
bet your saying come on spring! !!!! ;D
 
What a beautiful house!!! Good luck and hope you find lots of wonderful items!!!
 
super looking place to hunt. good luck
 
Very nice place! Glad ya got permission to hunt it! Another interesting thing to know would be how long has this place been a B & B?

Very cool! Keep us posted on your finds and best of luck to you!!!
 
Looks like the weather will be much warmer this week in your area. Maybe the ground will thaw out and you can get in there early!
 
Yea, ;D

Let us know how it goes in the spring.

Keep @ it and HH!! :D
 
Oh yea nice looking place. Wishing you luck...Matt
 
It's amazing what they do to places that make them almost unrecognizable after so many years.

I worked with a guy that grew up in a house that was one of the original log cabins in Western Pa.
To look at the outside, you'd never know it. Many updates to weatherproof it, make it fit into the growing community....

But inside...the original logs! It was absolutely gorgeous. They were trying to sell it for close to $300,000. but were having a hard time finding a buyer. Guess there are very few people that would want to live in something so rustic on the inside.

Good luck at that place,
Al
 
Obviously built by a person of means, I would expect pretty good results. Do you know any of the history or how long it has acted as a b&b. Congrats.
 
As long as its to cold to hunt research the property I enjoy my finds much more when I know the history of the place Good Luck
Bobby
 
Lots of time for folks to have lost goodies at that location. I envy you. Good hunting. Keep us posted on your goodie finds.

Ray S
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom