It pays to speak up....

root

Feb 25, 2005
Southeastern Pa.

Attachments

• DSCN11840028.JPG
    DSCN11840028.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 608
WTG! I hope you find some really nice stuff there. Looks to be a very interesting place to detect. Keep us posted! :thumbsup:

Chris

I gotta good feeling about this! Hurry spring, hurry!

I'm thinking some silver is in your future.

Very nice place! Glad ya got permission to hunt it! Another interesting thing to know would be how long has this place been a B & B?

Very cool! Keep us posted on your finds and best of luck to you!!!

Looks like the weather will be much warmer this week in your area. Maybe the ground will thaw out and you can get in there early!

Oh yea nice looking place. Wishing you luck...Matt

It's amazing what they do to places that make them almost unrecognizable after so many years.

I worked with a guy that grew up in a house that was one of the original log cabins in Western Pa.
To look at the outside, you'd never know it. Many updates to weatherproof it, make it fit into the growing community....

But inside...the original logs! It was absolutely gorgeous. They were trying to sell it for close to $300,000. but were having a hard time finding a buyer. Guess there are very few people that would want to live in something so rustic on the inside.

Good luck at that place,
Al

Obviously built by a person of means, I would expect pretty good results. Do you know any of the history or how long it has acted as a b&b. Congrats.

As long as its to cold to hunt research the property I enjoy my finds much more when I know the history of the place Good Luck
Bobby

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back