What's new

It was a 14K kind of day

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
2,760
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The day started off slow finding the normal modern coinage but then I dug up a sweet 14K gold bracelet buried in the sand on a volleyball court. My first gold bracelet find! :headbang: Pretty stoked about that. Then about an hour later I found a nice 14K gold ring. A great day of detecting for sure.
 

Attachments

  • Just found bracelet.webp
    Just found bracelet.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
  • Bracelet & ring.webp
    Bracelet & ring.webp
    408 KB · Views: 93
  • Closeup bracelet.webp
    Closeup bracelet.webp
    153 KB · Views: 101
  • Bracelet marking.webp
    Bracelet marking.webp
    113.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Ring.webp
    Ring.webp
    73.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Ring marking.webp
    Ring marking.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Modern coins.webp
    Modern coins.webp
    720.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
The day started off slow finding the normal modern coinage but then I dug up a sweet 14K gold bracelet buried in the sand on a volleyball court. My first gold bracelet find! :headbang: Pretty stoked about that. Then about an hour later I found a nice 14K gold ring. A great day detecting for sure.
Nice going on the gold.
Saw some references regarding the FO 14K but no answers when the question was posed.
 
Nice going on the gold.
Saw some references regarding the FO 14K but no answers when the question was posed.
Appreciate it. I did a little researching myself but wasn't able to find anything. Oh well, not a big deal.
 
The day started off slow finding the normal modern coinage but then I dug up a sweet 14K gold bracelet buried in the sand on a volleyball court. My first gold bracelet find! :headbang: Pretty stoked about that. Then about an hour later I found a nice 14K gold ring. A great day detecting for sure.
Wow awesome day you had...:icon_thumright:
 
It's amazing how the glitter of gold makes one smile! Congrats on your beautiful recoveries!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom