It was a big SILVER kind of DAY - Not one but TWO & one was a SLQ quarter

wlb42

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer, Whites MX5, Bounty Hunter 3300 Discovery, Whites Coinmaster Pro, Whites Quantum 2, Whites 6000, Whites 6DB, Whites Beachcomber.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunted a very old late 1800's very small city park with a POND in the center larger than the park itself. Found this undated SLQ in horrible shape 6+ inches down at the edge of the old pond shoreline deep among the rocks - and had to remove a rock the size of your fist to retrieve it out of the "black muck" that still deeply stains the majority of the obverse. Then went to another very small newer parK 1/4 mile away and picked up a 1963 SILVER Washington that was only 3 or 4 inches down and looked like it was NEW. Thanks for looking - Good Luck & Happy Hunting Everyone....BILL

P1010132.jpg P1010137.jpgP1010136.jpg

Upvote 25
Incredible, two Silvers, Congrats! Looks like a great day!

SLQs are beautiful even in this condition. Great day!

horrible is still very nice!

A two Silver day is a very good day, especially Quarters. Congrats!

Nice job! Beautiful coins.

Good haul!

I expect it's 30 + years since I found an SLQ. Guess I really need to get out of my holler more - however, I'm perfectly fine hiding up the holler and avoiding humanity these days!

Nice hunts, Great day with two silvers even with one stained, congrats & HH

Nice job on the silver! :occasion14:

Congrats I love days like that. Well done

Congrats I love days like that. Well done
Hey, Tommy.....Thanks to YOU & others like "Trezurehunter" who have commented -- Yes, it has been awhile since I found 2 quarters in one day - but I do believe sometimes it is just concentration of "thought" and working slow & digging the "deep" sounding targets, that results in "success" of finding more SILVER - Thanks.....BILL

P.S. Most of us are aware that ALL things created have been created from creative "THOUGHT" to include "creation"......Have YOU ever done "anything" without "thinking it so"?........THINK about it :icon_thumright:

Here is a quote that I like that explains it well:

"Great men are they who see that spiritual(thought) is stronger than material force, that thoughts rule the world."

—EMERSON

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back