Jaichim24
Sr. Member
Welcome to my Easter 2016 Dirt Picking USA adventure! I ended up visiting four different sites, two were a bust, but the other two made my day! I was able to spend an hour at my "1715" permission which produced colonial copper and period items yet again! After checking out an unproductive cellar hole I finished up at what I'll have to start calling my gold and silver field. Running total now is 5 pieces of gold, 6 pieces of silver jewelry, and 4 silver coins! An amazing day, I hope you enjoy the video!
Attachments
-
20160404_175256.webp80.6 KB · Views: 151 -
20160404_175338.webp35.7 KB · Views: 122 -
20160404_175347.webp38.5 KB · Views: 129 -
20160404_175358.webp46.2 KB · Views: 130 -
20160404_175424.webp71.6 KB · Views: 128 -
20160404_175448.webp56.2 KB · Views: 126 -
20160404_175454.webp104.8 KB · Views: 158 -
20160404_175505.webp108.6 KB · Views: 128 -
20160404_175517.webp68.2 KB · Views: 154 -
20160404_175536.webp68.8 KB · Views: 131 -
20160404_175629.webp53.9 KB · Views: 127 -
20160404_175645.webp60.7 KB · Views: 161 -
20160404_175703.webp76.6 KB · Views: 123 -
20160404_175802.webp25.8 KB · Views: 130 -
20160404_175818.webp57.9 KB · Views: 122 -
20160404_175910.webp84.5 KB · Views: 126 -
20160404_180008.webp45.1 KB · Views: 132 -
20160404_180024.webp41.1 KB · Views: 157 -
20160404_180029.webp46.4 KB · Views: 137 -
20160404_180114.webp56.2 KB · Views: 122 -
20160404_180133.webp41.2 KB · Views: 137 -
20160404_180142.webp72.2 KB · Views: 127 -
20160404_180145.webp41.2 KB · Views: 130 -
20160404_180151.webp80.3 KB · Views: 120 -
20160404_180219.webp88.2 KB · Views: 128 -
Sonora.webp18.6 KB · Views: 160 -
20160404_180248.webp38.7 KB · Views: 123 -
20160404_180313.webp45.9 KB · Views: 117 -
20160404_180338.webp71.2 KB · Views: 121 -
20160404_180413.webp30.3 KB · Views: 126 -
20160404_180434.webp17.1 KB · Views: 125 -
20160404_180459.webp20.9 KB · Views: 129
Upvote
23







