Professor of Engineering
Ruby Member
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2014
- Messages
- 31,916
- Reaction score
- 35,440
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Massachusetts
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Smokeythecat, around here its about 90% female and 10% male wearing PJ's, but the males seem to be increasing in numbers. 

I have figured it is not do to finances, but rather this cool tough guy mentality. Now, I'm 6' 4" and still wear pants and a coat in the winter...am I crazy? Oh, I'm one of the only Physics and Engineering Professors who dresses up for class (slacks, collared shirt and tie). Perhaps its a sign of the times, but I'm not giving in just yet!






