What's new

It was a nub day :)

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was hoping to end 2014 with a bang but nope. Got a couple of nubs and some worked flint. 2nd pic is a nice piece of Hematite and looks to be worked down but never finished. Happy Holidays everyone! rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC11670.webp
    SDC11670.webp
    296.4 KB · Views: 126
  • SDC11672.webp
    SDC11672.webp
    317.7 KB · Views: 134
  • SDC11677.webp
    SDC11677.webp
    265 KB · Views: 110
  • SDC11684.webp
    SDC11684.webp
    325.1 KB · Views: 131
  • SDC11690.webp
    SDC11690.webp
    289.2 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 0
Still nice finds. Looks like you might be in for some good rain? They say we are suppose to get 2-4 inches. I hope so.
 
Still nice finds. Looks like you might be in for some good rain? They say we are suppose to get 2-4 inches. I hope so.

The wind was extra cold today. Its started raining rite after I got home. 4 inches of rain would be great for the creek washing the leaves away.
I found plenty of broken points today and some scrapers. Better than sitting on the couch.
 
I love that material you have there. We're supposed to get quite a bit of rain here too. I still haven't finished looking since the last rain...new sand bars and moved one around yesterday and found a shard. I found a very worn broken on one side quartz point too and thinking about posting it for opinions.
 
Well we only got about an inch at my house but might of gotten more in other places in the area.
 
Nice "nubs". I'd take'm any day. Been raining 3 days here in SC. Santa is gonna need a boat. Tony Tony
 
Nice "nubs". I'd take'm any day. Been raining 3 days here in SC. Santa is gonna need a boat. Tony Tony

Thanks I was happy to find them cause I haven't found any whole ones in a while. The black one I found while walking back. Go figure I must of walked rite past it in the beginning. Just goes to show you can miss one every once in a while. I find a lot of tips and pieces of points every time in that field and one spot is nothing but flakes. Still looking for what they were making. Its a killer spot with no killers in sight.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom