What's new

It was December 18th and....

WannaDig3687

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
23,801
Reaction score
112,451
Golden Thread
0
Location
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I still have a bug crawling around in my office.


IMG_0346.webp
 
Load him up and drop him off in your garden.
 
it eats like a chip
 
That thing belongs in some hot chicks hair.
 
You guys crack me up!


Load him up and drop him off in your garden.


I have a black thumb and a rock garden because of it. If it was bigger, I would have put it on a hook.




it eats like a chip


Actually, it was more like eating pomegranate. You know, pop, squirting juice, and a little crunchy. Tasted more like unripe paw paws.


That thing belongs in some hot chicks hair.


Well, out of 13 employees, that would be me. Only chick and hot from all those "personal summer's." I would knock their blocks off and they know it. One year I found a snake in my office. Been there so long, it shed twice. I took the skin and chased a couple guys around the shop. One of them ran like lightening.


Chadeaux, maybe you could edit my avatar and add some blond hair flowing in the wind? I'm still suffering from gender confusion. Lol!
 
From your picture it looks like a nymph pale green assassin bug. You might want to look this up and compare a picture with yours. They feed on other insects, hence the name but sometimes could bite a person. It probably wondered in from the cold to overwinter.
 
scruggs? I would be careful using the word nymph ( you wanna end up on cnn?)
 
From your picture it looks like a nymph pale green assassin bug. You might want to look this up and compare a picture with yours. They feed on other insects, hence the name but sometimes could bite a person. It probably wondered in from the cold to overwinter.
I thought it looked familiar. I posted the adult in late summer or early fall. Must have seen it when I looked it up then.
Geesh! Now I've got to clean my office Tuesday and try to find it. I hate cleaning!
 
scruggs? I would be careful using the word nymph ( you wanna end up on cnn?)
Sorry, I’m a retired Entomologist and here the word nymph means a baby stage or the young stage of an insect.
 
yeah, but we are not all in 'your' world from now on just use ny___
 
Chadeaux, maybe you could edit my avatar and add some blond hair flowing in the wind? I'm still suffering from gender confusion. Lol!

Image is awful small for something like that, but ...

wrightdigger.webp
 
yeah, but we are not all in 'your' world from now on just use ny___

That word fits all over in this treasurenet site "world" jeff-gordon. :laughing7:

Nymph (biology), the immature form of an insect having incomplete metamorphosis
Nymph (fishing), a lure that imitates the insect life-stage
HMS Nymph, a Royal Navy sloop launched in 1778
USS Nymph (1863), a Union Navy steamer in the American Civil War
BN-3 Nymph, original name of the NAC Freelance airplane
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom