Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 401.jpg
    401.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 101
Upvote 13
Wow great buttons buddy! Those are some beauties. Did you have any of those in your collection?

Not a bad way of ending the day with a pair, it might of been a whole different outcome if you had started there.

Wow great buttons buddy! Those are some beauties. Did you have any of those in your collection?

I have a silver officer 1812, but think these might date Rev War, and obviously they are pewter... so the answer is I didn't have any.

Not a bad way of ending the day with a pair, it might of been a whole different outcome if you had started there.

That's funny because it was the first field we went to, but went to many others and failed, only to go back. But we had enough time, at least where the buttons came from because there was very little for signals.

Wow, I have found many plain colonial flat buttons, and even some with designs, but never a regiment button. Congrats.

hey great score in my books, was just thinking that you guys were due to get back out again!

Awsome save...Can we see the back?
George

Good Job IP, 2 numbered pewters is a good hunt any day...I think, as I've got the grand total of one to date.
Any other finds ? or are those just the only ones you thought worth posting ?

Your pair beats my king high

That crunchie George lll is all I got to show for the day, but better than nothing I suppose

If we weren't wading through fields of mostly knee high stubble we might have done a bit better, give me a nice bean field anytime!

Last edited:
Oh that's what a real one looks like, lol
Nice finds.

Way older than anything I'VE got! Really cool!

Button hills come along every blue moon. Your sites sound like the typical site, only you made a couple great finds to show for the lack of quantity. I'm waiting for my first regiment button...maybe soon at my spot. Congrats to you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back