What's new

Its a copper kinda day

streakert

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
414
Reaction score
500
Golden Thread
0
Location
central Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Minelab CTX 3030,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a copper kinda day

Wet and rainy is how its been here the past few days, but I did get out for a few hours this morning at a new site that is proving to be promising. IH 1902 & a Matron Head 1828, also a random Barbados 1 dollar 1994 must have been a nice vacation.
 

Attachments

  • 1451330048662.webp
    1451330048662.webp
    186.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 1451330065983.webp
    1451330065983.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 1451330091323.webp
    1451330091323.webp
    61.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Upvote 18
Hello streakert. Great digs! 1828 LC's must have been abundant back in the day...I only have 2 dug LC's, both 1828. Thanks for the post and Good Luck. C9
 
Hello streakert. Great digs! 1828 LC's must have been abundant back in the day...I only have 2 dug LC's, both 1828. Thanks for the post and Good Luck. C9

Yes I found one 1828 last year but it wasn't as nice a shape and I was trashing them back then trying to clean them. This one looks great with just a toothpicking and lite body oil
 
New after pics
 

Attachments

  • 1451346621741.webp
    1451346621741.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 1451346632504.webp
    1451346632504.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 77
Better pics
 

Attachments

  • 1451346924674.webp
    1451346924674.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 1451346939467.webp
    1451346939467.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 86
Love to see greenies in my plug. :thumbsup:

Nice!
 
Nice condition on the large cent, good job!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom