Silver_Fox
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 16, 2007
- Messages
- 2,494
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Good 'Ol USA /
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250 of course
It's About Time I Got A DREAM ROLL
It's been a while but I scored a bon-a-fied DREAM ROLL. I bought $200 in HR's. About the 10th roll I see all silver except for 2. I put them back in and checked the rest and found a 64, a Ben and 2 more 40's. I thought they were all 40's in the dream roll. When I got home, WOO HOO. There were 14- 40's, 3 Ben's and 1- 1964 in that roll. Altogether I got $370 today in HR's and found 19-40's, 4 - Bens and 3- 1964's. Sorry, you won't find these in your boxes.
HH, S_F
It's been a while but I scored a bon-a-fied DREAM ROLL. I bought $200 in HR's. About the 10th roll I see all silver except for 2. I put them back in and checked the rest and found a 64, a Ben and 2 more 40's. I thought they were all 40's in the dream roll. When I got home, WOO HOO. There were 14- 40's, 3 Ben's and 1- 1964 in that roll. Altogether I got $370 today in HR's and found 19-40's, 4 - Bens and 3- 1964's. Sorry, you won't find these in your boxes.

HH, S_F
Attachments
Upvote
0








