It's Been A Lean Half Of A Year

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really been a bad year for hunting here in southern Ohio. It rained so much in the early Spring, and I mean almost daily for weeks on end, that the farmers couldn't turn the fields so your only option was walking the corn or bean stubble. After it finally dried up enough to plow and plant it has rained very sporadically and amounts less than I pee every night.

So, that said, this has been my year so far. I can normally found this much in a week or so. Some nices pieces though.

I do have a tray of pieces I found on one site between last November and this early Feburary that I'll post next.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    857.1 KB · Views: 82
Upvote 0
OP
OP
The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is from a site named The Hardin Village Site in Greenup county Kentucky. I received permission again for this place after losing it in 1997. Lost it again because he couldn't keep other people out of it. I tried to get people leave without much luck and tried to tell them I was the only one with written permission.

So anyway, this was all found between November of last year and early Feburary this year. Some decent Triangles, a few Scrapers, and some odds and ends.

Attachments

• B2C07594-A228-4A1D-B183-C252B8862EC7.jpeg
    B2C07594-A228-4A1D-B183-C252B8862EC7.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:

crj1968

Feb 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's crazy. That is over a lifetime of finds for me....

A lot of nice points there

Top picture far right middle row, some sort of blunt projectile?

Sheperdess

Jan 20, 2013
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Grimm, First off, I think you should drink more liquids!
Nice displays! Good hunting!

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here Ive managed to find a few but most arent especially good quality pieces. Raining again right now, at least you have managed a few good finds for the year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread