What's new

It's been a looooooong time

yakker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2012
Messages
1,666
Reaction score
1,241
Golden Thread
0
Location
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi folks- It's been quite a while. I haven't had much time to look for much of anything over the past 2 years, but I finally did find something (never give up!). I was walking in a foothills area w/ a reservoir and lots of paths and fishing. Used to be a quarry, so you can imagine the amount of rock lying around and washing out and down into the lake/reservoir... and no, I didn't get a shot of the area I found this in, but there was a fantastic sunset that night too (double excellent). The insitu and how it came out. Amazing!

1006171859a.webp 1003171635.webp 1003171635a.webp 1003171636.webp 1003171637.webp

Thanks for looking!
 
Upvote 0
Nice pictures and point...still waiting for my first whole quartz point...they're here just can't find a whole one...on my site quartz is rare but shows up occasionally...mjm

Never been to Maine, but figured there'd be some quartz around. What are points in your area normally made of?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom