Upvote 0

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Re: It's been a while since I posted

Good to have ya back Onion... Hope the move went smooth for ya...
What are you doing moving towards the snow? I would be head'n the other way.... ;D
Good Luck,,, look forward to seeing your first ring, in the new area...

F

Floater

Damn GLad To See Ya Onion. All the Bounty Hunter Usres are on a scream here. I saw the storm on the weather. Man I hope it does go away soon. Then again It snowed 2 feet on my birthday in Boulder one year and that was June 5th. Melted off quick but what a flood after words. hope ya get out soon. Looking forward to it.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

Onion! Welcome back. Hope the move didn't take too much out of ya! Hasn't been the same w/o ya. What do ya mean-Snow?! Thats's a 4 letter word on this forum. HAHA HH and waiting to see what the new rings look like!

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy

Glad to see ya onion!! I posted in "metal detecting" about some guy auctioning his next find on E-bay ---if you did that there could be abidding war LOL!! :D

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004

Glad to see you back and hope your next hunt is great,Did you clear the area out of rings to the point you had to move to find more? Best of luck and HH.

TOWcritter

Nice to see that you survived the move! Just in time for a blizzard too. Welcome back. Can't wait to see what you pull out of the ground at the new location. Have any prospects yet? I'm sure you've had your eyes open even though you couldn't swing your detector. Looking forward to the first new ring in over a month. Good Hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread